Ellis Island is a five piece rock band: guitar + lead vocals, guitar, bass + vocals, drums, and keyboards. Lead front and center, 2nd guitar and bass stage left, keys stage right, drums upstage center.
A text description of the setup is below the image.
If you have any questions you can contact us at the email address below.
- 2 vocal mics
- Center stage for lead vocals
- Stage left in front of bass amp for bass player
- 2 mics for guitar amps
- Mono XLR direct out for bass amp
- Stereo XLR out for keys (keys have a submixer with stereo XLR out)
- Drum mics (your discretion: kick with front port and blanket inside, snare, HH, 3 toms, 2 rotos, multiple cymbals)
- 2 DIs for acoustic guitars (won’t always need both for every gig)
- 5 monitors, one for each band member:
- 2 in front (center and stage left)
- 1 for bass
- 1 for drums
- 1 for keys
- AC: at least four 110V outlets